I'm a couple days behind on the my Process Shot of the Week, but I did finish up my Book a Day Challenge for the month of September. The last seven books were all the same style/stitch, and all had hand painted watercolor papers. Towards the end, I did start to get a little tired of the book making, so I think I have it out of my system for the time being. I don't really have a whole lot to say about these, other than I'm trying to stretch my 2D skills and the range of materials I use.
I don't have a specific plan for October. I'm participating in a small, local art market this Friday, and the the week after I'm heading to Omaha, NE, for the ACC Present Tense Conference, so it's shaping up to be a busy month.